Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Transport rules?

During the process of putting together a Slaanesh list, I started thinking about this as a possibility to give it some more mobility.

Would the rules allow for more than one unit to be moved in a single transport at the same time? I.e. two units of 5 noise marines inside of a single rhino.

I know that only one squad can have a "designated" transport, but that just means that only that squad can deploy inside of it, I don't believe the rules say anything about adding another squad into that same rhino while squad 1 is already in there.

1 comment:

  1. It's in the transport rules.

    only one unit may ever be in a transport. The only semi-exception to this is Independent Characters, but then they're part of the unit.

    In the Chaos army, anyone in power armor can hop into any transport, and any Terminators or HQs in Termy armor can hop in the LR, but count as 2 guys. (I add this because I checked, and Oblits can't, and by the rules Jump Infantry can't, either.)

    ReplyDelete